New for 2019, Daytona Speeder was designed utilizing all of the innovations in
research and testing from the renowned Jewel Line from Fujikura, combined
with the latest high-grade materials to deliver unprecedented distance and
performance. Daytona Speeder is the first shaft to include high-spec carbon
“M40X” (exceeding T1100G) used to create more ball speed and Boron fibers are
used full-length to ensure incredible feel.
Toray’s high-spec carbon “M40X” NEW
• Provides both fiber strength and elastic modulus simultaneously, improving
strength by almost 30% while maintaining the same elastic modulus as
conventional carbon fiber. The result – faster ball speed, higher velocity and
Ultra-high elasticity “90 Ton Carbon Fiber”
• Ultra-high elasticity 90 ton carbon fiber is used full-length to maximize velocity and
increase power at impact to create more ball speed.
MR70 × T1100G
• Daytona Speeder utilizes both MR70 from the successful DIAMOND Speeder and
T1100G from the stable PLATINUM Speeder full-length to create ultimate stability
throughout the shaft for maximum energy transfer at impact.
RC15% – Ultra-low Resin Content
• Ultra-low resin carbon sheet “RC15%” minimizes the amount of resin in the prepreg,
eliminating unnecessary movement and increasing velocity.
High-Strength Boron Fiber
• Often used in the tails of fighter aircrafts and wings of high-speed race cars due to
its high strength and rigidity, Boron fibers have been integrated in the prepreg for
total stability and control.